Information for investors
The digital health passport featured on A Current Affair 30 November 2020.
A letter from our Chairman
goPassport Investor Fightback Wall of Honour
On behalf of goPassport, we thank our investors. Each one of them has shown that they share our vision of safely restarting international travel in the “new normal”. Their investment in the company gives us the green light to continue building the technology to make this a reality.
- Go Passport Australia Pty Ltd has developed an “industry recovery and future management solution” that will assist in restarting international travel and safely open up Australia’s borders
- It is the only COVID-19 technology in the world to address the “end to end” process of offshoring risks, journey compliance guidance and alerts
- The goPassport product has key support from the travel, tourism and education industries as a viable solution to safely and slowly recommence international travel
- Pilot programs have been mandated with the education industry for international students in November 2020, in readiness for Semester 1 2021
- Core tech is production-ready, with a highly skilled team assembled. The product is well scoped and peer-reviewed
- The core goPassport real-time model is protected by an Australian Innovation Patent application
- The immediate addressable markets are the 9 million travellers arriving in Australia each year with an eye on the over 1 billion international travellers annually
- The goPassport revenue model is simplistic and easily deployed. It is based upon a user pays model for each incoming visitor
- Roadmap to a liquidity event in the next 18 – 24 months.
Need to know more about the solution?
Get in touch, book a presentation or register your interest in goPassport
open in your country we are happy to setup a presentation
via Zoom to talk this through.