goPassport at a Glance
The platform enables travel industries and stakeholder government departments to monitor, control and escalate the risks of Covid-19 and other similar events for the entry of travellers into Australia and other nations. The backbone of the company’s technology is a trusted end to end real-time platform which ensures safe international travel.
The goPassport consortium brings together three proven technology products to fast-track the delivery of an agile management platform. The core tech is Minimum Viable Product (MVP) ready, with a highly skilled team of developers following extensive, product requirements and peer-reviewed product process.
The core goPassport real-time model has a Patent Pending, AU2020901408.
Milestones to Date
- Platform is market-ready
- In progress government and travel industry technology engagement including initial trials e.g. Flight Centre
- Pre-Series A raise completed ($0.8m) – ~3 month cash runway
- Prominent investment / supporter base from tourism, travel and education sectors via Crowd Source Fund Seed raise
Key Milestones Underway
- Finalise trials and go-to-market – Revenue targets early July 2021
- Developing government engagement, driving government policy acknowledgement and adoption
- Build out travel industry network to broaden distribution network
- Product enhancement for individual security and data protection
User-pays approach – traveller pays for access to risk management platform. Target travellers include business, leisure, and international students.
goPassport utilises 3 core pieces of technology to provide a multilayered approach to risk mitigation and create unique IP.
Covid-19 Bio-security solution utilising artificial intelligence and machine learning real-time technologies. Massive anonymised data distribution opportunity.
Industry leading team with combined 150 years of relevant experience.
International ready solution that provides an end to end identity and compliance system for international travel, open to global markets.
Massive system scalability to match accelerated market recovery. Providing capital growth through scale and efficient systems.
Multiple potential cash revenue streams, driving strong balance sheet and growth in assets.
- goPassport utilises 3 core pieces of technology to provide a multilayered approach to risk mitigation and create unique IP
- goPassport’s platform reflects the highest standards expected in the Australian community, driven by increasing health standards / transparency and the user experience.
- goPassport offers a number of tools that provide visibility of the health status of all goPassport travellers from the time of booking, and along their journey until departure
- goPassport can monitor all mandated pre-departure and on-arrival steps required by government.
- goPassport is also a founding member of the Travel Health Document Interchange. This allows a traveller to request that their health certificates are transferred to another member health passport provider.
- goPassport’s aim is to minimise the risk of an infected person commencing their travel.
Solution: Traveller Visibility.
One size does not fit all. Aligning mitigating measures to the risk posed by a traveller represents a sustainable solution. A layered approach of multiple measures minimises risks.
How Does It Work? | Underlying Principles
goPassport captures the traveller itinerary and any required pre-travel test results, relevant health history, and the results of any checks against their incoming visa requirements.
Provide information to support compliance against government (or other relevant legislative body) self isolation and quarantine requirements, utilising real-time geo-fencing, and biometric and location based verified logins.
Constant itinerary monitoring and cross checking with real–time location-based activity will allow alerts to be generated should a traveller trigger non-compliance. Alerts will be sent to the traveller and support management.
In the event of an adverse health event, goPassport will manage an automatic next best action including escalating contact policy, advice, and action steps. e.g. Approved symptom checklist, helpdesk, and telehealth guidance.
goPassport will manage alerts to the traveller, travel management, health authorities and if necessary current national support. Upstream and downstream contact mapping includes other travellers and service provider locations.
Need to know more about the solution?
Safe International Travel is Complex
goPassport’s aim ‘to minimise the risk of an infected person commencing their travel’ is evident.
- No single measure will provide adequate protection against COVID-19:
- Single tests tend to have limited accuracy
- Both false positives and false negatives are common
- Vaccines have limited efficacy
- Vaccines may not prevent a vaccinated person from transmitting infection
- Quarantine has a history of leakage
- Risk is best managed before a journey commences
- A layered approach of multiple measures minimises risks
- One size does not fit all. Aligning mitigating measures to the risk posed by a traveller represents a sustainable solution. (eg NZ travellers require fewer measures than others from higher-risk locations.)
- Different requirements for different destinations can be confusing for travellers and airline staff – particularly when trying to process large numbers of travellers – mistakes will be made. Travellers need step-by-step guidance. Monitoring is essential.
The Product & Approach to Risk Management
THE GOPASSPORT PLATFORM CONSISTS OF:
- A mobile application (iOS/Android)
- Secure portals for the traveller, health providers, health agencies and travel managers
- APIs to support border agencies, airlines
- A real-time global risk analytics data intelligence system
- High-capacity, real-time rules, messaging and alerting engine
- Support for the emerging Travel Health Document Interchange that enables the secure traveller-initiated transfer of travel health information between ‘health passport’ systems.
LAYERED APPROACH COMMENCING OFFSHORE
Government and Industry Technology Engagement
- Proposal – goPassport is partnering in significant proposals for return of Australians, seasonal workers and student pilot programmes for presentation to Australia’s State Health Officers for the return to the Australia visitor ecomonies.
- Partnerships – goPassport is working with industry associations such EAE members, ATEC members, and travel industry business such as Flight Centre, for the logistics handling of these pilots.
- Data Driven – The data collected from every pilot is essential as it is used to understand in detail the risk of experiencing any positive Covid-19 cases. The results data is shared with health authorities and government agencies to help inform policy, allowing a pathway to less onerous quarantine and restrictions and to a more scalable volume of international arrivals
Constitution 05 May 2021
Shareholder’s Deed 05 May 2021
goPassport Comparison of Global Digital Tools 21 Jan 2021